Hi Andrew,

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:56:34 +0100GMT (04/09/2001, 05:56 +0800GMT),
Andrew Hodgson wrote:

AH> I heard this advice from another blind person - do you know if there
AH> are any other VI people using TB?

Yes. Some lurk around on this list, and many on the German TB list.
When I followed the German Jaws list, TB came up very often too. TB
has a reputation of being "VI friendly" (if that is the current
politically correct term).

There is a special wish list from blind people, and if I find it at
home, I will post it here (once). I will have to edit it, because many
features have already been implemented...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53o
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.