Hello Haye,

Historians believe that Tuesday, September 4, 2001 at 16:49 GMT +0700
was when, Haye [H] typed the following:

H> How do I take senders initials from original senders full name ?

To get them in the quote prefix, you can do as Thomas suggested.  To
get the initials for other uses you need a regular expression.  The
macro I use is limited to the first three initials, but it is fairly
trivial to increase the upper limit to many more.

Before I post the macro here, perhaps you could enlighten us as to
your purpose.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/7 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

This page intentionally left unblank.