Wednesday, September 05, 2001, 5:29:07 AM, Miles wrote:

MJ> Hello good Bat people,

MJ> We're looking for a good shareware program that:

MJ> - offers to do lists and calendar features with good flexibility
MJ> - is stable
MJ> - does not use large system resources
MJ> - ideally would integrate with The Bat in some way

MJ> Anything you like and/or use out there?

MJ> Best regards,

MJ> Miles Johnson
MJ> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Miles,

Are you looking for something to use in a professional/business
capacity or for personal use?

I cannot help you with a business calendar, but if you want one for
personal use with a calendar, diary, tasks, address book capability -
plus a few extras, "Digita Organiser" is very useful. It is free and
as far as I can tell doesn't use much in the way of resources. I open
it from the desktop when I need it - do not have it open all the time.

cannot be integrated into TB! or other clients but I don't find that a
problem. I was previously using Outlook 2000, but I don't miss it at
all!

--
Carren

For PGP Key: