Hello syv,

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 07:46:12 -0700 GMT (05/09/2001, 22:46 +0800 GMT),
syv wrote:

s> Hi tbudl,

s> I am trying to delete messages from the outbox.

Did you try the <del> button while the message is closed, and
highlighted on the Outbox' message list?

Other than that, you can drag it to the trash folder.

s> These messages do not have a destination. They are from a template,

They "come from"? I thought they were in the Outbox?

s> where somebody is sending me these messages from an invalid
s> address:

s> €  @prodigy.net.m

s> I have tried placing an address by hand in these messages, but I still
s> can't.

You should be able too pen any message in the Outbox by
double-clicking on it, and then you can amend the recipients. What
happens when you try it here? Nothing, or weird stuff?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I'm not just a gardener, I'm a Plant Manager.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM