Hello Januk,

On Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 3:08:32 AM you wrote:

[a lot of description]

and I've nothing to add ... that's exactly what I meant with writing "folder
templates are dangerous".

Peter: I thought the same you do/did: "Why the hack they should be dangerous?
They're one reason for me using TB!, being able to use templates on nearly
every level!" But my experiences were exactly as described: the lazier you are
(and I _AM_ *g*) the faster you die :-(
So it's a bit more to do and a little more time top spend to learn _and_
configure AB-Templates but it's worth every minute you spent as it saves a lot
of effort after and prevents you from excusing mail like 'Sorry I sent this to
the list, it was intended to be sent only per private mail' *ggg*
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]