Hi All,

On  Thu,  6 Sep 2001 at 12:26:28 GMT +0100 (9/6/2001 6:26 PM GMT +0700
where you think I live) "Andrew Hodgson"=[AH]typed the following :

AH> I was hoping to use tb in network mode, with each workstation being
AH> able to cope with any user logging in, however, one floor in this is
AH> that tb stores settings in the registry, which means that if user logs
AH> in to tb from another machine, they may get different settings.

I am not sure about "network mode" you're talking about, but here I am
running  The  Bat!  from  different  O/S  either using same thebat.exe
program  (I  am running Multi O/S : W2K, Win9x, Linux, for this case I
use/run  from  same  location/folder)  or  use  The  Bat!  on other PC
(sometimes  I  use  The  Bat!  on the Server)...so far no problem, all
folder, filter, template keep intact, even for multi account.

I  just put all of my folder and all of The Bat! config (account.*) to
network drive. That's all.

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.53o
under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B