Hi William,
On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, at 20:58:00 +0100, you wrote:

LG>> "Account -> Dispatch mail on server".

WM> Yes I have but all it seems to do is to send any messages waiting for
WM> dispatch. It seems to have the same functionality as the 'Send queued
WM> mail' button. Are there additional settings that I've missed?

Well, actually it doesn't send any messages at all, that's not its task.
When you dispatch messages on the server, TB! downloads the headers and
let's you decide for each message what to do (download, mark as read,
delete, ...). The selected actions are executed when you click on that
icon with the four arrows in the upper left corner of the window.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |