Dierk,

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, at 16:07:35 [GMT +0200] (which was 7:37 PM where I live) you
wrote:

DH>   About 20 minutes ago I heard of the terrorist attacks on the World
DH>   Trade Center and the Pentagon.

I  must  thank  you for it was your mail thru which I came to know about this sad
state of
affairs.

DH>   I deeply hope none of our US friends is in any way personally
DH>   affected.

My inlaws currently in USA were expected to be in NY, especially the WTC. Fortunately
they
had preponed the same and had finished their visit over the week end.

I have been reading this thread and feel sad at comments made by some.

Will  keep this short. Like some body mentioned about Pendulum, there is an age old
saying
which I am sure will be available in every language. And that is

"What you sow.... is what you reap"

I would also like to share the experience of revolution of the Internet

1. I came to know this because of Dierk's E-mail

2.  I could not reach my in-laws and other relatives from India. Fortunately I was
able to
chat with a friend of mine in Singapore, who in turn called and kept me posted.

Long Live Internet.... Long Live America (Which gave us the net)

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT