Fellow TB users,

After Marck's lecture I have been making AB templates and now have a query.

I  work  from  home  and hence the Machine & TB is also used by my wife. In the AB we
have
e-mail address of common friends.

To  ensure  that I address my friends informally I created templates for them in AB.
These
include my signature & the way I address them.

Now  when  my wife (who has a separate folder) clicks on any of the common friends,
her id
is replaced by mine. She obviously has her own way of addressing and signing.

The question is how can I get a work around for the above.

Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Composed on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53t