Hey, Syafril,

Friday, September 14, 2001, 5:13:27 AM, you wrote:

Syafril> Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

Syafril> Regarding  duplicate  message over and over comes to *some members* of
Syafril> this  list,  I've  found  the  culprit  i.e  the Ethernet Card of this
Syafril> ListServer  collapse  in  coincidence  with Allie's Posting (yesterday
Syafril> morning my Local Time).

Syafril> After  restarting  the  ETH,  seems  the orphan queue corrupted so the
Syafril> queue  refuse change the flag to "delivered". That's why Exim (the MTA
Syafril> I used) redeliver over and over.
Syafril> I will wait till on retryqueue empty and change the flag manually, so
Syafril> perhaps some of you still receive "this last queue" from listserver.

Syafril> Sorry to all of you which getting that duplicate over and over for
Syafril> this inconveniences.

Thanks for the explanation...never would have guessed a problem like
that. Got another dup along iwth this reply...... :))