Hi frank,

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:33:19 +0200GMT (24/09/2001, 19:33 +0800GMT),
frank wrote:

f> I am new to The Bat so maybe this question has been asked before:
f> Is it possible to filter on the extension of an attachement. I want to
f> filter out potential dangerous files with a double extension

Creatre a filter:

String: .exe
Presence: Yes
Location: Klduges

However, you don't need it. Check out Options / Preferences /
Warnings. TB will by default warn you if you try to open an attachment
with a double extension, or attachments with certain extensions;
attachments with certain extensions you cannot open at all. You have
to save them to disk first and then open outside of TB.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.