Hello Silviu,

On 19/10/2001, at 19:35, you wrote about Import from Netscape 6?:

SC> Hmm, I've had a look at NS 6.x. The mailer doesn't look that
SC> changed to me, actually, it has the same crappy look it used to
SC> have...anyway, have you tried importing it already ?

Nope... I didn't used Netscape as a mailer since I found out, there
was Eudora (3.something at the time) and never used any of it since
The Bat :-)

SC> Maybe it works.
Tools->>Import->Mailobox Import Wizard...
SC> G'luck!

Sorry...

It is one of our users actually... And he can't import from Netscape
6. I have asked him to import from Unix, and it is possible, but then
all the mails (regardless of in which eventual folder they were) are
putted in one bunch... Which isn't quite optimal... :-)

--
Regards

 Cyril

... To err i human, to forgive is not compagny policie

www.malka.com - www.malkadesign.com
ICQ: 3294413