On  Thu, 25 Oct 2001 at 04:39:05 GMT -0400 (25/10/2001 15:39 where you
think I live) "Miles Johnson"=[MJ] wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

MJ> I do all the time as follows :
MJ> -  Suppose  your current TB! is c:\program files\the bat!\ and folders
MJ>    under directory c:\program files\the bat!\mail\Andrew
MJ> -  You  will  move  to  other  PC  and  copy  all  TB! folder to same
MJ>    directory, i.e c:\program files\the bat!\mail\andrews
MJ> -  Copy all account.* and *.abd to root directory c:\...\mail\andrews
MJ> -  Install  TB! to  c:\program files\the bat!, while install  do  not
MJ>    directly  point  to  your  TB! folder, instead create dummy account
MJ>    such [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MJ> -  After  finished the installation, create secondary account but now
MJ>    point   to   your   Real   Account   (the   directory   point   to
MJ>    c:\...mail\andrew).

MJ> I just ran into the same situation as Andrews, followed your directions, so
MJ> far so good. But I must be be really clueless today because I can't figure
MJ> out out what you mean by "point" to your real account...

Real Account = your old account on your old PC.

MJ> I've  got  my  test  account  visible  under folders, but my other
MJ> accounts  which I had copied from my laptop aren't seen by TB. How
MJ> do  I make TB "point" at them when they are already sitting in the
MJ> same directory as on the other computer??!!!

Suppose your old account on your old PC = Miles Johnson
Now,  create new account "Miles Johnson", then set your Home Directory
(click  Browse  icon)  pointing  to  your  TB! folders (for instance :
c:\program  files\the  bat!\mail\miles  johnson...then click next till
end/finished. That's all.

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54/10
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2