Hi Marck,

On Wednesday, October 31, 2001, 12:35 PM, you hammered out in part about
"Ability to edit new email":

G>> I can see no way of doing this presently, the ability to edit
G>> received email.

M> You could redirect the mail to yourself, edit as required and use
M> local delivery. That should do it and even retain the original sender
M> information. The only downside is losing the original received/created
M> time/date, but you can always copy and paste that in for reference...

Ahhh, Marck, now there is an idea in the making.... good thinking...
losing the original received/created t/d is not a problem, as this
would be for info retrieval later on.... a space saver if I ever heard
one.

 Gary

Today's thought: If marriage is outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws.