On  Thu,  1 Nov 2001 at 09:14:08 GMT +0100 (01/11/2001 15:14 where you
think I live) "Dierk Haasis"=[DH] wrote to RITLABS :

DH>   There are some features I would like to see in your program:

DH>   For some time now I am working with a minimised TB! main window, an
DH>   automatically displayed/not displayed CC and the MT. this is great
DH>   for incoming mail.

DH>   But I am over and over again forgetting about mail to send. what I
DH>   would like is a notification (lets say in the MT with another colour
DH>   or font) about outgoing mail residing in my accounts.

Ahem...seems  you  have  a lot of draft messages on Outbox folder, and
because TB! not having draft folder (yet), sometimes confuse which one
deferred message or draft messages :-)

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54/10
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2