Hello Han,

It was foretold that on Thursday, November 1, 2001 at 18:27 GMT +0700,
Han Thomas [HT] would type:

HT> Of course... I could modify the 'New' template for the folder I
HT> filter the TB list into to automatically insert the list mail
HT> address in the to-field...

That macro in a folder level template will come back to haunt you at
some point.  There are two solutions, the first one is many times
better than the second one.  You can read the arguments in the FAQ at
<http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com>.  Look at the Message Templates
section.  To summarize, the solutions are:

1. Create an address book entry for the list.  You can then use AB
   level templates to customize your list mail.  If you have multiple
   lists with the same templates, put them all in a AB group and use
   AB group templates.

2. If you must use folder level templates, at least encase the %TO
   macro in an %IF statement.  In other words, use:
   %IF:"%TOLIST%CCLIST%BCCLIST"="":"%TO='[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54/10 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Ok, who is General Relativity, and what did he do with Sir Newton?