Hello Miles,

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:11:52 -0500GMT (9-11-01, 17:11 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

MJ>>> Is anyone getting this? Here is a copy of a recent TBUDL message... Why
MJ>>> several copies of that one line?  I've been getting a lot of those in the
MJ>>> couple days, On TBOT too...

RO>> I'm probably missing something, because I don't see any copies of one
RO>> line. Do you see them too when you're looking at the message source
RO>> (Press <F9>)?

MJ> Those 4 lines were just under "you wrote", but it' getting weirder... As I
MJ> looked at the message I posted, the 4 lines were missing. HOWEVER, when I
MJ> clicked on the right scroll bar to see further below, they reappeared! And I
MJ> thought Halloween was last week...

OK Let's proceed in a different way.
The four lines, are they different on a per message base or are they
the same for every message?
You don't mean the list trailer, I suppose, the lines stating the
moderator etc.?

If you don't mean the list trailer try to type them in your message,
so that we can see what you're meaning.

BTW How do you reply to messages? Normally when you reply with TB
everything beneath the -- is excluded and something like a quote-mark
 (>) is put before the quotes, but when I replied to your message I
couldn't get my TB to display the text you put beneath my signature, I
had to copy and paste.
If you've done nothing special, your TB-setup might have gone awry.

--
Groetjes, Roelof