Hello .:Kevc978:.,

> Since Downloading and Using TB!, i have since detested and absolutely
> down right hate HTML emails... they open up images you dont want,
> sometimes have silly backgrounds and just aint worth the time...

Couldn't agree more. I hate the dam things with a passion. Sadly AOL V6+
users can't do anything about it using the supplied software. And trying to
tell technically clueless users about not sending HTML is a waste of time in
my experience. Why o why HTML is enabled in Outlook Express by default is
beyond me.

> Is there any filters i could use to remove .html messages from
> incoming emails... My editor is set not to show the HTML message
> automatically, but its still annoying to even have the attachment
> there.

I don't have a problem with there being HTML there, IMHO deleting it is a
waste of time as I have 160gig of storage on this PC, plus most of the
offending lists are set to auto delete after a set number of days anyway.

The only thing I find irritating is that if a message contains an HTML part,
then that is displayed first. I'd rather have it display the plain text version
and flick to the HTML part if needed (unlikely but possible). There might be
a way of setting this, though I must admit I've not really looked into it.

Personally I'm not keen on there being a way to automatically remove HTML
attachments as some of the groups and people I correspond with often include
HTML examples for building web sites, but I do think that there ought to be
a way of doing this for those that feel they need such an option.

--
 Best regards, Richard Lane - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Magnum Opus http://www.magnumopus.co.uk