Bat List,

    I'm still having some trouble that I really need some help with.
  First I ran into the problem when I tried to set up two email
  addresses such as John Doe(work) and John Doe(home). I wasn't able
  to use ctrl+ in order to get the autocomplete to work. When I
  removed the paranthesis it worked fine so that the two last names
  were "Doe work" and "Doe home" accordingly. Now I'm running into
  trouble again with a similar problem:
  I have two contact entries.. one is Tom Brown Sr. and one is Tom
  Brown Jr. How should I add these entries so that I can get the
  autocomplete feature (ctrl+) to work when I start typing "Tom
  <ctrl><+>" in the TO field? With either the Sr. or Jr. after the
  last name I can not get it to work?
  Am I doing something wrong or is there a simple work around?

  ... I just tried keeping the period (.) off the end of Jr and Sr and
  it seems to work fine that way. Am I guessing that punctuation in any part of
  the name throws off the use of autocomplete?

---
Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]