Jos Flachs,

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, at 09:30:09 [GMT +0700] (which was 08:00 where I live) you
wrote:

WCT> Now, where did I go wrong? I made exactly the same rule to move The
WCT> Bat! mailing list to it's own mail box. That works like a dream.

Try moving the filter to the top of the list of rules.

WCT> And another one I can't figure out: if I want to send confirm/reading
WCT> receipts, how do I add them to a template?

Use  %READCONFIRMin  the  template.  Check  out  the  list of Macros in the Help
file for more details.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in college was my blood alcohol content.

Replied on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54/10 on Windows NT