Hello Thomas,

> Hi Shauna,

> On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:36:28 -0700GMT (22/11/2001, 10:36 +0800GMT),
> Shauna Scott wrote:

SS>> I don't know where the problem is, but it would be extremely helpful
SS>> if the CC would time out after a while - I have to keep it visible
SS>> just so I can check now and then to see if it's hung.

> I confirm this. Last night at home, CC hung while downloading message
> 37/129. Obviously a problem either with the POP server or my
> connection to the ISP. Timeout didn't kick in, because it works only
> in the first stage, when "Connecting to Server...".

I've never had it hang in the middle of a download - once it starts
downloading messages everything's fine. Where it gets hung up is the
"Connecting to Server" stage, but it never times out (last night it
sat there for over 9 hours because I forgot to shut down TB when I
left work).

 Shauna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]