Hi there ,

>> I can't see one, but is there a way as in Outlook Express to
>> download mail from a Hotmail account into The Bat?

P> If Hotmail gives you a POP server that you can log onto, then you can.
Hotmail does not offer POP3 email checking from your favorite email
program such as TB!. In essence, if you do not utilize a 3rd party
program such as Web2Pop to access Hotmail's web-based email via POP3
from your email program, you must access your email via the Web.
Hotmail does, however, have the option for you to POP3 check your OTHER
email accounts, if you wish it to do so. But: you must still access
the mail via the Web.

P> I have Yahoo accounts with which I both receive and send email with
P> TB, but Yahoo is more open about such things than MSFT.
Yahoo is one of a few good email services which DOES allow for POP3
checking with your favorite email program. In TB! Archives, there are
several email threads discussing this in which quite a few web-based
email programs offer POP3 accessibility.

Ciao for now,
~~~Angel

--

Sunday, November 25, 2001 9:21:17 PM