I'm a brand new user of TB and I was searching through the archives
when I saw a request for help getting NAV2001 to work with TB. I have
that setup -- it works fine for me, but you have to set it up
manually.

I don't know who the original poster was, but try this:

1. Open NAV2001. Click Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, expand Email Protection, select
   Advanced.
3. Select Enable Manual Configuration, then click OK.
4. In TB, open the account properties sheet, then select Transport.
5. Note the server name in the Mail Server box. Add a slash, then the
   mail server to the user name. For example, if your user name is
   fred and the Mail Server is mail.mydomain.com, the user box should
   read fred/mail.mydomain.com.
6. Replace the value in the Mail Server box with
   pop3.norton.antivirus.
7. Save these settings.

You can also find this procedure in the NAV2001 help.

HTH

--
Geoff Lane
Cornwall, UK