Sorry to repost this question, but I'm still curious about it:

Is there a way to make subgroups under groups? The only way I see to
set up a distribution list is to make a group and add contacts to that
group. I'd like to have some of the distribution list groups be sub
groups of certain categories (or possibly not even show up in the
Groups list ). (ie- 'Football Group' as a subgroup
under 'Friends' ).

Also, is there anyway to get the ctrl+ feature to work when trying to
autocomplete a group/distribution list name? It only seems to work if
I at least email the list one time so that it keeps it in the most
recently used addresses memory.

Thanks

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It's amazing to me that one of the world's most feared diseases would
be carried by one of the world's smallest animals: the real tiny dog."