Bonjour Raj,

Jeudi, le 29 novembre 2001 à 20h39 [GMT +0530] (ce qui correspond à
16h09 ici où j'habite), Raj =[R] a écrit à [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

R> Constraints  :  The problem with Conection centre (CC). That is there is no time
R> out and hangs for ever. Only way I know is to manually abort the task.

No, you have a possibility in "planned task" of windows.
You could abort your task after a certain time:

Go to "properties" of your task, / select tab "Parameter" /and
check option ~"Stop task if is execute during:"  (second line)and
specifie "hour" and "minute"

I hope it's good

--
Bien à vous,
 Alexis Haeringer                          mailto:ginkyo[arobase]gmx.fr

Ma clef PGP : mailto:pgp1[arobase]ginkyo.org