Hi Pford,

P> I'd like to get a look at the betas, but since they look pretty buggy
P> from the archive of the beta list, I was wondering if I could install
P> the beta seperately from the dependable 1.53.

With Windows NT (2000, XP) you can run more than one instance of
The Bat! at the same time. It's possible to run applications as
another user (run as..., shift+right mouse button). I created a dummy
windows-user and run The Bat! betas as this user.

So you don't get into trouble with registry settings.

,----- [ My shortcut to run TB! betas ]
'----- [ one line ]

--
Best regards, Carsten

The Bat! (v1.54 Beta/14) Business
Windows NT 5.0 (Build 2195) Service Pack 2