On  06 Dec 2001 at 13:19:05 GMT +1100 (06/12/2001 9:19 where you think
I live) "E Major"=[EM] wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED] :

EM> I think I'm just overlooking it, but I don't see a way to just edit and resend
EM> a message that you have already sent in the Bat! (maybe even to another email
EM> address). Does anyone know how to do this? I'm sure a mail prog of the quality of
EM> The Bat! would be able to do this...

If you want to resend only, double click the message from Sent Folder,
you  will  go  to  Message  View List. Then From Message menu there is
"resend" menu or Simply using shorcut Shift+Ctrl+Home

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/15
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2