Hello Rémi,

On 6  Dec 2001 at 10:50:23 you wrote (at least in part):

RP> When one spends hours reading and composing mail, one needs a bit
RP> more comfort than TB has to offer at this stage.

*erm* ... I don't want to become misunderstood, I'm not going to tell
somebody what editor is the best, but taking your criteria I can only
commit I'm absolutely happy with comfort TB! offers me for writing
mail. Surely, an implementation of  VIM in TB! would be more
comfortable to me (not to others, OK *g*) but that's quite to much
expected. I like the 'free caret' TB! offers, to be at the end of a
line I'm free to use <End> otherwise I'm absolutely faster with being
able to position the cursor as I like :-)

I'm in no way disabled by TB! editor and I am spending a lot more than
10 minutes per day for writing mails :-)

Nevertheless, you voice was heard, and maybe in v2 a new editor is
coming around that offers the possibility to fit your needs :-)
--
Best Regards
Peter Palmreuther                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.