Hi Andy,

>> I think what you actually want to do is forwarding the contents of
>> several mails.
AS> I think what you think is that you think you know what I think, but you don't.

I really think, this is exactly what I thought. <g>

>> You can mark some mails and do an 'alternative forwarding'
>> (MIME-forward). Does this help a bit?
AS> No, I want to reply, e.g. very often I have 5 mails from a friend of mine
AS> and I don't want to reply with 5 mails, but with all the answers in one.
AS> Well, it just doesn't work that way in TB. :-(

I just had an idea...

... manuel filters could extract/append mail text to an external file
    (maybe quoted with initials).

... you could also extract senders' mail addresses that way.

... a quick template could include all the quoted text from the file
    and setting the 'TO:'

3 steps:

1. Write the filter and QT ;-)
2. Mark some mails and push the shortcut for the manual filter to
   extract/append information to a file.
3. "New Mail" and call QT (to get and process the stored information).

This should be possible... I'll try that, gimme some time ;-)

What is with "In-Reply-To:" or "References:"?
--
HTH + best regards, Carsten

The Bat! (v1.54 Beta/15) Business
Windows NT 5.0 (Build 2195) Service Pack 2, PGP 0xe2d25323