Hello TBUDL,

  I need to do a mass mailing to about 50 addresses and I need to
merge one field besides the address into each message. I have read the
help file on mass mailing and it calls for setting up a group for the
mailing. I don't really want to do that because I only need this list
once or twice.

I have the list in a text file In the form:
value1
address1

value2
address2

and so on.

Is there any way I can call up the values from the file or do I have
to manually set up 50 address book entries?

Using The Bat! 1.53d on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
pgp key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1

 Scott                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]