Is there an easy way to get all the columns I want dispalyed to be the same in all
my folders? It looks like I have to select each folder under each
account and then go to "view --> message list columns" for each folder
that I want to change. I like being able to customize each folder
separately but it would be great if there is a way I could select
"make this the default for the whole account" or something like that.
Am I missing something or is what I am asking not possible.
Thanks.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If I ever get real rich, I hope I'm not real mean to poor people,
like I am now."

  -Jack Handey