Dear readers from 'TB!udl List',

Some days ago I had to move my TB!datas to a other drive due to lack
of memory. Now I found that on all Accounts I lost my templates except
on some particular folders. As I have generally kept my folder
structure as is I wonder why or how this could happen.

The Data have being moved from 'Old' to 'New'. The Subfolder ...\mail
has being moved to ...\ABdb:

Old Dataplace:          ---->>    New Dataplace:
  d1:\TB!ml\news\...    ---->>      d2:\TB!ml\data\news\...
             ...\ACC01                              ...\ACC01
             ...\ACC02                              ...\ACC02
             ...\ACC02                              ...\ACC02
             ...\...                                ...\...
             ...\mail                               ...\ABdb

In most of the Accounts I lost Templates except in some subfolder.
Like _fold-1_, _fold-2_ and _fold-3\ml-1_ have lost the Templates and
_fold-3\ml-2_ and _fold-3\ml-3_ did not.

   NEWS-Account --+- Inbox
                  +- Outbox
                  +- Sent
                  +- fold-1
                  +- fold-2
                  +- fold-3 --+- ML-1
                              +- ML-2
                              +- ML-3

If someone could tell me in what File these Templates are Stored I
could extract them from a Backup that is 3 weeks old. As some
Templates are still present I guess there must be a file for every
folder.

Could anybody confirm and give me advise for restoring my Templates?

Thanks you

--
best regards

Eddie