Hi,

I'm trying to set up my PalmOS handheld to sync with The Bat via MAPI.
It works fine on my home PC. However, on my work PC, where I must sync
my Palm device to our corporate calendaring system (MS Outlook) via
Chapura's Pocket Mirror product (www.chapura.com), I'm running into a
problem: It appears that Pocket Mirror needs the MS version of
mapi32.dll in order to run, and it appears that The Bat replaces this
file with its own version. Pocket Mirror will not work with The Bat's
version. If you try to open Pocket Mirror's settings with The Bat's
mapi32.dll in c:\winnt\system32, you get this error:  "CCMgr.exe -
Ordinal Not Found.  The Ordinal 21 could not be located in the dll
MAPI32.dll."  In addition, with The Bat's version of mapi32.dll in place, the
Outlook calendar conduit does not show up at all in the Hotsync custom
settings box (it's as if you don't have Pocket Mirror installed).

So, is there a way to use The Bat for MAPI but not replace the
system's MAPI32 dll?  Is there any other way to fix this?  (I've
already looked at Chapura's support site and they don't offer any
options...This is especially odd since Pocket Mirror does *not* sync
e-mail!)  I'm using 1.54 beta 18.

Thanks for any help!

...MF

--