Hi JP,
On 24 Dec 2001 at 11:45:16 [GMT -0600], you wrote:

J>   Does anyone know how or where the settings are to show the entire
J>   html message in the Bat's viewer. I get part of the message but
J>   there are question marks where pictures are supposed to be.

Sorry, no setting. It's intended behavior, as showing graphics which are
not embedded into an email poses a security risc. This can be used to
track the time when you read a certain email, for example. Or many other
nasty things.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/19 on Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |