Hi Joe,
On 24 Dec 2001 at 13:03:46 [GMT -0800], you wrote:

JF> What do they mean by the statement "the next version will be
JF> automatically registered to you"?

I think they mean what happened with every new release (of the 1.xx
series), your registration remained valid with a new version. I see it as
an advertisement "Buy now, get the next [better] version for free".

JF> Is this discount intended for currently registered owners? Or is it
JF> just for those currently possessing a trial version?

I think it's for those that register TB! for the first time. But if (and
no, I *don't think* this will actually happen) the next version was the
mysterious v.2, then I could imagine that the users of 1.xx are required
to buy an upgrade, but those who registered so short before the new
version will get the upgrade free of charge.

<disclaimer>
Just a speculation, I don't have any insider knowledge!
</disclaimer>

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/19 on Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |