Hi Peter,

You are correct.  The_Bat does a good job on viruses, which seem to be
extremely abundant these days.  I have yet to get infected, thanks to
stance the_Bat takes.  The virus scan program is very important, maybe
not for the_Bat, but for Outlook Express and Outlook, both of which
are on this computer even though they are only uses sparingly.  I use
OE for HTML mail, but might try using Word and attaching it to
the_Bat.  Only bad part is that most of my correspondents will not
open attachments either.  LOL

--
Have a great day,
Sam                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man can never learn
anything from history."  (George Bernard Shaw)