Dear David,

 --->>> David van Zuijlekom / Sonntag, 30.12.2001, 11:56:24
        Up and running again :-))

EC>> No! I think it was through HTML. This still posses a thread to
EC>> TB!. I had two of them "I-Worm.BadtransII" &
EC>> "Exploit.IFrame.FileDownload".

> How?

When you get a posting some of them have the 'message.htm' attached.
by some of these postings I'm looking at these files by clicking the
HTML button. I found that I got some strange mails the few weeks back.
So looking at these HTML messages I found in some a clickable Window
with no pic in it. Also the Msg was shorter then in the Txt View. This
is why I belive there must have being something. Even I have not
clicked on these HTML windows I must somewhere sometime made a bad
move.
I must say that *all* strange eMails came frome members of ML I'm
member myself. I have my thought about it :-((

--
best regards

Eddie