Sunday, December 30, 2001, 4:39:11 AM, Dirk Dörr wrote:

> The discussion about the "BAT's word wrapping" is going to be too
> emotional and looks like a "flamewar". Even after several comments of
> the list moderator it doesn't stop.

My only comment on this is that, unfortunately, we're human. We want to
get the last word in and by jove, we'll do it moderator or not!  Upon
joining this list one week ago, I remember reading that messages such as
that posted in the Word Wrapping thread were not to be allowed. So I
choose not to engage in such trivial things.  But it took me several
years to realize that I'm the only me.

Alternately, it could be that people posted their comments before
reading the list moderator's requests to stop.

--
  - Alan Poulton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) -
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98 4.90 Build 3000