Yes, I found the web site which has the rar unzipping software some
time ago, couple months or more.  I use WinZip for unzipping and I
just didn't think I could justify getting the WinRar just to
unzip the_Bat! beta.  I can't honestly say I have run into any other
zipped files which required that utility.

--
Have a great day,
Sam                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Work fascinates me.  I can sit and look at it for hours on end.