Dear readers from 'TB!udl List',

 -->> Happy New Year to all

Please excuse when I miss to choose the right Discussion List.

I'm using beside a Notebook also a Handheld-PC (don't confuse it with
Organizer) under WinCE 2000 (also known as WinCe v3.0). Have a look at
the Picture here:
http://home.intermec.com/eprise/main/Intermec/Content/Products/Products_ShowDetail?section=Products&Product=CMPTR6651&Category=CMPTR&Family=CMPTR2

As TB! is not running under WinCE - and will not in the future
according to Ritlabs - I'm looking for a versatile eMail Client that
offers me also the capability of multi Account Management.

Does anybody have experience with CE SW? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you!

--
best regards

Eddie