Wednesday, January 02, 2002, 3:10:47 PM, Michael S. Greenbaum wrote:

> Now, hitting the print icon simply begins the printing process and all
> pages are printed.

I just assume that this is the standard in *all* Windows Programs, so I
_always_ use Ctrl-P to print. Even if I am going to take the default
settings.  That's when I just go Ctrl-P, Enter.  I would expect that
future versions of TB! will remain the way they are now with regards to
the Print button.

btw... it takes me longer to find the print button on the screen than it
does to go Ctrl-P or even File/Print.  But that's me. =]

--
  - Alan Poulton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) -
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98 4.90 Build 3000