Hello Dierk,

DH> Hello sbsi!

DH> On 3 Jan 2002 at 01:41:26 you wrote:

>> However, what I want to have happen is when I pick that specific
>> account, I'd like the template that it uses for FWD or REPLY or
>> whatever to be used and replace the one in my inbox which the email
>> came from.  I'm guessing that this isn't possible....??

DH> Yes, it is. Just change the account *before* you change anything in
DH> the message (body).

DH> I am quite sure, you have first composed your mail and then tried to
DH> change the account as the other way round it does work.

Thanks Dierk but I can't figure this one out.  Where do you change the
account *before* hitting 'reply'??  I've looked all over and I'm sure
it's simple but I can't find a way to do that.  The only way I've seen
to do this is when replying (or new message etc...) to a message and
you can right-mouse click on the status bar and change your account or
going up to OPTIONS and picking it there...or using the FROM field.

Can you tell me where to change the account when in another one?

--
THANKS!
-jason