Hello Tong,

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:59:02 +0700 GMT (05/01/2002, 01:59 +0800 GMT),
Tong Narak wrote:

TN> I use Thai langauge. And It can't display correcty with all my
TN> fixfonts in thailand. We have windows2000 thai codepage.

I can display Thai language with fixed fonts over here. However, it is
not beautiful. What do you mean when you say they don't display
correctly?

The good news is that the current beta series has a "Rich Text
Viewer", which allows proportional fonts. With that, Thai language
displays just perfect.

You can try the current beta, if you feel adventurous. Otherwise, I
suggest you wait for the next release.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/22
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 67766446 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM