Hello Lars,

> Hi Costas,
> On 4 Jan 2002 at 20:39:40 [GMT +0200], you wrote:

CP>> I'm probably rushing to reply here, but where are my default folder
CP>> settings? I looked in my Account | Properties, but didn't find
CP>> anything relevant.

> You can change the column settings of whatever folder you'd like to. To
> quote Marck here:

MDP>>> Then any changes you make to one folder will apply to all other
MDP>>> folders with that setting.

Thank  you  for  your  help.  My  mistake was that I was looking for a
default  folder somewhere in my Account settings. It took me a l o n g
time  to  understand  it.  In  short  (I'm  writing this mostly for my
benefit)  all  folders  with  the  "Use  the  account  column  default
settings"  ticked  in  Folder  Properties behave in the same way. If I
want  a  specific  folder  to  have  different settings, then I should
untick the setting for that folder only.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]