Dear Ottar,

 --->>> Ottar Grimstad / Samstag, 05.01.2002, 08:38:04
        Does it hard to code proportional FONT ?!!? aloha.. /Valid signature (OT)

>   Your message read with an attachment in the attachment pane saying
>   Valid signature with a corresponding icon. I have nevr seen this
>   before. What system is this?

This is a S/MIME Signature - in this case from Thawte (see:
www.thawte.com). You can setup your account for free and sign your
document. If the recipient has S/MIME certificate and is sorted in
your AB you can Encrypt the msg. to him/her. Attached Files are also
encrypted.

--
best regards

Eddie