Hi Dave,
On 5 Jan 2002 at 09:39:55 [GMT +0000], you wrote:

dcn> Any ideas when version 3 will be released, and what extras it will
dcn> have please?

Well, I guess that v.3 will have to wait till after the release of v.2.
:-) SCNR

I visited the site of the German distributor yesterday, and in the
forums on that site, the forum admin (Dieter Hummel?) spoke about a
release in Q1 2002.

The feature set was described as most of what is currently in the 1.54
beta series (anti virus, new HTML engine, SSL, common folders) and a
HTML enabled editor.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/24 on Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |