Hello Britt,

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:58:21 +0100GMT (5-1-02, 11:58 +0100GMT, where I
live), you wrote:

BM> bPhyZGFnLCBkZW4gNS4gamFudWFyIDIwMDIsIDExOjU2DQoNCkhlbGxvIGxpc3QsDQoNCkkgaGF2

I'm sorry, but I can't read this.

Exporting e-mail from The Bat to Outlook Express is as follows:
Select the messages you want to export and export them to *.msg
 (Tools -> Export Messages -> Message files)
Rename the *.msg to *.eml (Last time I used Flash Renamer for this,
freeware http://rlvision.com)
Drag the *.eml in the OE-window in the correct folder.

The last time I exported to Outlook, I exported to OE and choose in
Outlook 'import from Outlook Express'.

--
Groetjes, Roelof