On 1/6/2002 at 12:58 AM, Ottar Grimstad wrote:

> To TBUDL,

>   I am changing my web-browser to Opera (www.opera.no). I like the interface, it is
>   quick, it is made in Norway, it is not Microsoft and therefore not so
>   easily attacked by nimbda and all the present worm/virus fauna.

>   But it does not read the faq at
>   http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/tbfaq.html very well. Clicking on
>   the = signs does nothing. To whom should I complain, Marck or Opera?

A glance at the page's source code seems to indicate that it was
written with tags specific to Internet Explorer, which do not adhere
to the standard. Since Opera attempts to go by these standards when
rendering a page, the page doesn't display correctly.

That's my guess, anyhow... :-)

--
Regards,
Don Zeigler

...URA Redneck if: You answer the door with a baseball bat in your hand

This email and tagline brought to you by The Bat! 1.54 Beta/24
running under Windows XP build #2600

www.donzeigler.com
Grand Funk Railroad's "Roadkill" Gallery
Fred on Everything
The Mothman of Point Pleasant
John Edward/Crossing Over
One Eyed Gypsy Official Fan Site