ON Sunday, January 06, 2002, 11:42:46 PM, you wrote:

David> Hash: SHA1

David> Hello Costas,

David> On 6 Jan 2002 at 21:30:56 +0200, Costas Papadopoulos [CP] wrote
David> concerning 'Reply using a selected part of the message':
David> ...
CP>> Is there a way that I can select a part of a message and include
CP>> only that part in composing a reply to the sender?

David> Another addition that might become useful is when you have a mouse
David> with a third or middle button. You can assign F4 to it, so then all
David> you have to do is highlight the text and press the button.

I feel that if you mark a piece of text and press reply you are telling
the software you just want the blocked area in the reply. Therefore
there is no need at all to press special buttons to get just a piece of
the text.

Just my 2 (Euro)cents.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> The good people sleep much better at night than
the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much
more. - Woody Allen

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t