I am using Opera and it works beautifully as my default browser.

I am using both OE6 and TB.  Both link to Opera when I click on a url in an
email.

However, I cannot create an email when at an Opera website by clicking on an
email address, Opera wants me to create (another?) email client which I do
not want to do.  I want the email to open in OE or TB, depending on which
email program I am using at the time.

Since I know there are users of both TB and Opera here, I am hoping someone
can tell me how to link email addresses found at Opera websites to OE6 and
TB.

Elaine